To qualify to be voted for, you must not be found guilty of any conduct by a duly constituted body or by any law court!
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Caleb University Alumni Network constitution, the electoral committee has been appointed to conduct the 2022 executive elections. By this mandate, the electoral committee makes the following announcement:
- Elections will hold online in August (date to be confirmed). All financial members shall have only one voting right.
- Commencement of nominations into the various positions as listed in article 11 of the CUAN constitution:
Nominations will be open until 31st July 2022, with two available options
You can nominate yourself for any of the positions available.
– Click on the NOMINATE A CANDIDATE below.
– Fill the form as accurately as possible.
– Initiate a transfer of funds (President – NGN10,000, Other positions – NGN5,000 only.
NOMINATION A CANDIDATE
Nominate a candidate by submitting their details for any of the vacant positions.